The sickening part is, he chopped him from his mouth and was immediately sent to the hospital. 'My son was drunk,' Kumar's father Babu Ram said. 'A snake entered our home and bit him. He later bit the snake into pieces'.
According to Ram, his son's condition was serious. "We are unable to afford the expenses of his treatment," he said. Even the doctors revealed that how shocked they were when they saw his condition. At the initial stage they thought that the snake has attacked on him, but later they realized it was he who did the same because of being too drunk.
'I misunderstood as the snake bit him,' the doctor said. He added that the patient has now been transferred to a different hospital for treatment.
As per the report, Kumar's parents cremated the remains of the snake that heir son bit to death.Such cases are very hard to believe however, in today’s time humans can go beyond craziness. This was not the first time that something like this has come up, earlier a 60 year old man from Gujarat had bitten a reptile and later they both died.