1. It is officially titled as “Queen Mary Diamond Bandeau” and dates back to 1893.
2. The Tiara belonged to Queen Mary.
3. County of Lincoln gifted Queen Mary this tiara as her wedding gift to Prince George V. The diamond bandeau Markle wore was made for Queen Mary, who was crowned with husband King George V in 1911
4. The diamond and platinum tiara was made in 1932 and has a flexible band of 11 sections.
5. Princess Margaret aka Queen Elizabeth II's baby sister wore it on numerous occasions as her stunning accessory.
6. The center brooch of the tiara has 10 diamonds.
7. The tiara is so rare that it hasn't been seen or worn in public for over half a century
8. Meghan Markle visited Buckingham Palace to choose the tiara from Queen’s collection
9. Queen has officially gifted this tiara to Meghan and we want her to wear it again.
What do you think ?
You may also like