The orange feathered bird caught many people’s attention on a highway in the Aylesbury area and some quickly rushed the bird to a nearby animal charity in Buckinghamshire. The bird was inspected closely because of the pungent smell.
A post from the hospital read: “This is one of the strangest casualty circumstances we have seen in a while!” As per the staff of the hospital, the bird somehow fell into the curry which prevented him from flying properly.
The staff named the bird Vinny after the vindaloo curry. They wrote in their post: We have no idea how he got into this predicament but thankfully, apart from the vibrant color and pungent smell, he was healthy,”
The bird was normal after he was given a bubble bath and was scrubbed clean.
In another post, the hospital wrote: He is now looking much better and should be able to go for release very soon! As we say, we never know what will come through our doors next!”
This post left many people in splits. This is not the first time as such an incident happened, back in 2016 when a similar orange seagull was found. That one fell into a container.
What do you think ?