1. Visit Anjaneya Hill: The birth place of Lord Hanuman.
2. Enjoy the jamming session at Sunset Point on Hippie Island.
3. Go on Scooter ride to see the Rice Paddies.
5. Take a ferry from Tungabhadra River to see the red water with statues places in between.
6. Visit the amazing cafes to enjoy meals on the river side.
7. Watch the Ritual of Bathing the Royal Elephant.
8. Stay in cottages at the Hippie Island.
9. Visit the famous Hampi Bazzar.
10. Do visit all the exquisite temples like Vitthala Temple, Achyutaraya Temple, Badavi Linga, Lakshmi Narasimha, Balakrishna Temple and Hazara Rama Temple.
What do you think ?
You may also like