1. Members of the royal family are expected to wear nude stockings with skirts and dresses. But, Markle didn't wear nude stockings at her engagement photo call.
2. Royals like Kate Middleton generally carry a clutch to avoid unwanted handshakes but, Markle carried a Launer purse with the strap in the crook of her arm to leave her hands free.
3. According to Royal protocol, women should go for sleek hairstyles, but Markle carried her hair in a loose casual bun on a royal engagement.
4. She carried a variant of the same hairstyle a low, loose side bun while visiting Northern Ireland. This hairstyle has become her go-to hairstyle.
5. Royals aren't allowed to sign autographs for security reasons to prevent their signatures from being copied but, Markle broke this royal rule by signing a 10-year-old girl's autograph book in Cardiff.
6. Royals generally stick to more official greetings, but Markle is a hugger.
7. Royals only make public statements about their personal lives through the Palace but, Markle shared details about her relationship with Harry to the Press on the October cover of Vanity Fair.
8. Meghan and Harry are not afraid of PDA. They are always seen holding hands together and are often snapped holding hands or hugging.
9. Royal weddings have a particular set of traditions to follow but, Meghan is adding her personal touch to the royal wedding. She is planning on making a speech at her wedding reception. The couple has also demanded a wedding cake made of bananas, which would be the first royal wedding cake to be made of the fruit.
10. Members of the royal family are strongly dejected from making political statements, which means they hardly comment on social activities. But, Markle doesn't shy away from hot-topic issues. She has recently spoken in support of women at the Royal Foundation Forum.
What do you think ?